Monday, August 16, 2010

Pretty Pigskin: For women who love football. Welcome!


You know, I can't even put my finger on it. Why I love the NFL so much...

I know that these guys inspire me. Really. When you think of how many kids step on to a football field each year, how many play Pop Warner, then on to high school and college, there is a lot of competition and a lot of talent out there.

So, what's different about the guys who win the "fight for 53" to be on an NFL roster. For some, it has mostly to do with physical gifts.

But, if you are a true fan, you know that most of the time for a man to rise to stardom in the league, it has more to do with heart, determination, and hard work - not just physical talent.

Watching football always make me want to try harder - at everything.

What about you? Why do you love football? What do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment