Monday, October 25, 2010

Who do you think is the "hottest pic" at QB?

With all this heavy NFL talk about concussions, a looming lock-out, coaches on the hot seat, we need a break. I want to talk about something different – specifically starting quarterbacks.

But this is not about passer ratings, or total yards. Here’s the question I pose to you, ladies:

Josh Freeman

Who is the best looking starting quarterback in the NFL?

Here are my TOP FIVE pics...and picks:

5. Josh Freeman, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. At the bottom of the pile is Josh Freeman. Josh was the 17th overall pick in the 2009 draft, and with the recent success of Tampa Bay, I hope we’ll get to see more of him. I think he has a great smile, and his eyes melt my heart.




David Carr
4. David Carr, San Francisco 49ers.
Looks like David Carr is going to get to start for the 49ers with Alex Smith injured. David has been in the league since 2002. With an average passer rating of 75.1%, I don’t see him making a difference for San Fran this season, but I won’t mind watching him try. He’s got a great, strong jaw and a sultry grin. That’s how he gets away with this buzz cut.

Drew Brees



3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints. Drew makes the top 5 for me. I have always thought that there was something really attractive about him, but when I saw his eyes teared up, holding his son at the end of the Super Bowl, that did it. I always noticed his great smile, but never noticed how gorgeous his eyes were until those post game pics.


Tom Brady





2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots. Tom takes 2nd place – something he probably would not like. I know most women think he should be in the top spot, but he’s not edgy enough for me. And frankly, the long hair is a complete turn-off - well, not a COMPLETE turn-off. He still made a run for the top spot. I mean, look at this picture – seriously.




Mark Sanchez


1. Mark Sanchez, New York Jets. I think Mark is absolutely smoldering. His smile is heart-stopping. I can’t tell you how much I love the post game interviews when they win. Have you girls seen his GQ spread from last year? Muy caliente!

There are two guys who get an “honorable mention”. Matt Leinart, the number 3 QB for the Houston Texans, missed the list because he is not a starter. Sorry Matt, looks like you lost out in this competition, too.

And I know most coaches will say that a player won’t lose their job because of an injury, but they will lose a spot on the list. Seneca Wallace, of the Cleveland Browns, sorry to add insult to injury but you are not a starter. Better luck next year!

Seneca Wallace

 
Ladies, I want to hear from you. Who is your favorite fella under center in the NFL?


No comments:

Post a Comment